Heath, Safety and Environment Policy
Majik Oasis Engineering Sdn. Bhd. requires its business to be conducted with a full concern of the health and safety of its stakeholders and the environmental issues.
The company is committed to provide a healthy and safety working environment according to the occupational health and safety laws in Malaysia. Hence, the practical actions are taken to:
- Identify and reduce the risk of work-related illness and injury.
- Identify and control the safety levels of the physical and chemical hazards in the work environment.
- Promote the health and welfare of employees (respecting their individual rights and privacy at all times)
- Provide employees with related information and training about hazards and their control in the work environment.
- Involve employees in occupational health and safety issues.
- Protect employees and clients from harm arising from the Company’s activities.
- Supervisors are responsible and accountable for occupational health and safety, and environmental protection particularly those projects that are under their supervision.
- Employees are alert and accountable about theirs and other’s health and safety while co-operating with others in action in order to accomplish health and safety goals.
- Our goal is to minimize the risks related to occupational injury or illness and environmental issues.